Teriyaki Glazed Salmon on a Potato Bed
Here’s a delicious salmon recipe for dinner. With just a hint of teriyaki and resting on a potato bed, this salmon is a wonderful idea for dinner!
4 salmon fillets
1 russet potato, thinly sliced
2 tbsp no salt seasoning
1/3 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1/4 cup freshly chopped chives and parsley
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable spray and set aside.
2) Thinly slice the potato and rinse the slices. Arrange the the potato slices into four mounds on the prepared baking sheet.
3) Place a salmon fillet on top of each potato mound. Divide the no salt seasoning and teriyaki sauce between the four salmon fillets.
4) Place the prepared salmon filets in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until the salmon and potatoes are cooked through.
5) Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds, chopped chives and parsley. Serve and enjoy!